[amsat-bb] Expectations...

Sean K. kx9x at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 03:12:36 UTC 2015

I, too, have similar questions. I'm interested in making QSOs and I must admit I'm having a very tricky time actually decoding ISS passes and working stations.
I've read lots of material online (Thanks KK5DO and others) and still not quite cutting it. Plenty loud on several passes, but no decoding.
 Sean Kutzko
Amateur Radio KX9X