[amsat-bb] Going to ARRL SW Division Convention next month?

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Fri Aug 28 20:31:42 UTC 2015

Hi!

The 2015 ARRL Southwest Division Convention is coming up, on 11-13
September in Torrance CA. I had asked this question on Twitter, and I'll
widen the question to -BB readers. Is anyone planning to go to this
convention? I'm thinking about heading out there for at least Saturday
of that weekend (12 September). I won't have a booth there, but hope to
meet up with other satellite operators out there, and maybe get a lunch
or dinner. I will probably head back to Phoenix late that evening, since I
am not able to spend all of that weekend in southern California.

Please e-mail me directly - or send me a tweet, if you are on Twitter -
if you're going to be there. Thanks in advance, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/
Twitter: @WD9EWK