[amsat-bb] how can I decode packet thru a Funcube?

Bob KD7YZ kd7yz at denstarfarm.us
Fri Aug 21 21:39:55 UTC 2015

On 21-Aug-15 1336, Paul Stoetzer wrote:
> You need to use an SDR program like HDSDR or SDR# and a Virtual Audio
> Cable to feed the audio to MixW, UISS, or Soundmodem.

I got this link:
http://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/decoding/block-diagram/

and did install a virtual audio cable, Paul. Thanks to PE0SAT for that info.

Now I need tweaking info, hi hi .
I saw the ISS earlier with FCDP+/SDR#/MixW3 by using the Virtual Audio
Cale's In and Out.

Though 145.825 burst were clearly defined and nicely strong, MixW3 got
no decodes.

However, when I used the IC910 thru the other antennas, The
Funcube-Lashup into MixW3 did decode my KD7YZ/RS0OSS/CQ packets via the
M2-2M-440XP .. as I said, at the moment, ISS was quite strong on a wet
noodle.

So The entire process is correctly built,lashed. I just think I need to
find out how to boost the audio that is winding up inputted to MixW3.

I guess. What other tweaks to I try?

73,
--
Bob KD7YZ