[amsat-bb] VO1ONE plans

Kevin M n4ufo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 11:13:39 UTC 2015

On the 1100z SO-50 pass, VO1ONE was in FO44. When the bird fell silent from lack of callers, I asked if he wanted me to post any plans. He said he should be in FO54 on the next SO-50 pass and that was the literal end of the road. From that point he would be reversing course and heading back the way he came. So if anyone missed any grids he was in going up, maybe you can work him on the way back. I would assume there also may be some 'new ones' he wasn't able to work going the other way.
Thanks for all the fun, Mark... safe travels!  73, Kevin N4UFO