[amsat-bb] HRD Question

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 20:02:10 UTC 2014

I know that Rick is very interested in getting the satellite portion of HRD more widely used, and has
been upgrading some of the functions and general compatibility "under the hood."  If you are a paid
subscriber, be sure to let them know of any issues.  Right now they are working on a public beta, and
can use the input.  Understandably, the old versions are not actively supported.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA