[amsat-bb] AMSAT Awards Update

Bruce kk5do at amsat.org
Wed Sep 3 17:13:48 UTC 2014

Here is our latest induction into some of the AMSAT awards community.
There is a pretty good batch since my last report.

The following have entered into the Satellite Communicators Club for
making their first satellite QSO.

Kelly Davis, KC3CGT
David Coutts, VE3KLX
Michael Parrott, N4MEP
Michael Jones, W6GYC
Richard Weil, KW0U

The following have earned their AMSAT Sexagesimal Award.

Paul Stoetzer, N8HM, #166

The following have earned their Robert W. Barbee Jr., W4AMI Award.

Hector Martinez, CO6CBF, #81 (Basic 1,000 plus endorsements through 4,000)
Paul Stoetzer, N8HM, #82

The following have earned their Robert W. Barbee Jr., W4AMI 5,000 Award.

Hector Martinez, CO6CBF, #31

To see all the awards visit http://www.amsat.org or
http://www.amsatnet.com/awards.html

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes