[amsat-bb] Re: Tracker for use with Arrow
burns at fisher.cc
Thu Feb 27 08:06:25 PST 2014
I just went to get the link to give you in order to register as a guest,
and I found this:
(As a guest...) For a 90-day trial period you will be able to:
- Customize your home page to see local ham radio events, clubs and news
- Receive E-Newsletters on topics you select
- Have The ARRL Letter delivered to your inbox
- Find and download Product Reviews from 1980 on.
- Search for articles in the ARRL Periodicals Archive (article downloads
available to members only)
Notice the last bullet. I had not noticed this before; it looks you might
not be able to download the extra info as a guest.
Sorry about misleading anyone, although it might be worth trying. And the
store description does claim that the info to build it is on the CD that
ships with the circuit board.
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Gus <gus at 8p6sm.net> wrote:
> On 02/27/2014 11:01 AM, Burns Fisher wrote:
>> The Amsat store also has a link to QST-in-depth, where you find the
>> construction details on the member's pages, but you still need to log in,
>> either as a member or a guest.
> Thanks! I didn't realize that guest-login was possible.
> Gus 8P6SM
> The Easternmost Isle
More information about the AMSAT-BB