[amsat-bb] Decoding Satellite with USB Stick

Vincenzo Mone vimone at alice.it
Mon Feb 3 00:19:03 PST 2014

Hi Folks,
anybody can point me how to decode the satellites with a
RTL-SDR FM+DAB USB DVB-T Dongle DVB-T STICK RTL2832U+R820T?
I have tried to attach the antenna coming from the roof into the USB Stick,
Turned on the downlink frequencies of the various bird but nothing heard.
I can hear local Broadcast radio but I would like to decode the birds like
9600
Baud and the AO-73 Beacon.
Can anybody help me step by step which program I need and how to set them
properly?
Maybe out the list.
Thanks in advance.

73's de Enzo IK8OZV