[amsat-bb] satpc32 not DL new KEPS
k9qho6762 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 13:58:11 UTC 2014
I have this same problem when needing Keps for a sats not on the list.
1. Go to the AMSAT website and bring up the Keps screen.
2. Press "Ctrl" and "A" key at the same time. This high lights the entire Keps listing.
3. Select "file" from the top menu then select "Save as."
4. A screen comes up where to save it, what name you want, and the file type.
5. Pick a place to save it where you can find it.
6. I usually give it a name like NASA_12Dec2014.
7. I always save it as a text file.
8. Click "save."
8. You should be able to find this file using SatPC32. Choose "Sat" from the SatPC32 menu, Instead of doing the download, find the file you just created at same sat screen location.
I'm away from the QTH and the XP system so I'm doing this from memory. This computer is Windows 8. Also SatPC32 isn't on this computer. If needed, I can download SatPC32 onto this computer.
Subject: [amsat-bb] satpc32 not DL new KEPS
I have two older XP computers each with Satpc32 one downloads the KEPS from the list, the other with
the same list does not. The not working one works fine online. The non working one is the one I use
for my 910 and rotor control. The last down load was three days ago and worked fine. Ideas, for the
73 Bob W7LRD
More information about the AMSAT-BB