[amsat-bb] COSMOS2499 (RS-47?)

Jean-Pierre Godet godetj at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 6 19:29:33 UTC 2014

   Thank you for the information, Pete,

   I noticed that the COSMOS-2499 (and the COSMOS-2491), like was the
Yubileiny-2, are transmitting ONLY when in sight of the Russian
Federation.
   In western Europe, we have a pass East begining in about 45 mn and the
two frequencies will be on. Nothing will be heard on the next one over
North Antlantic.

   Best 73 !

   Jean-Pierre F5YG