[amsat-bb] Re: too many satellites

Bryce Salmi bstguitarist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 12:01:28 PST 2013

Yes, we certainly welcome more satellites and AO-73 is getting me into
linear birds due to its ease of use ( I'm sure others are too with
practice). Let's not start another LEO HEO debate. It's well understood
that if the opportunity came to do a HEO mission it would be taken. Getting
a good grip on reliable LEO cubesats will help with a future HEO cubesat
(3U+ Most likely).

Bryce