[amsat-bb] Re: Lunar Mission Looking for Payloads

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Nov 5 12:32:01 PST 2013

And if you can, while doing this, do it also for a green laser, you know
reflect off of the lunar reflectors the Apollo gang left on the surface?

And say a 10" diameter scope on the recieve end?

I wonder how large the beam gets by the time it gets to the moon with a
typical good quality green laser?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock