[amsat-bb] Re: Satellite hit by debris from weapon test

John Wingard jwin2485 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 11 07:56:49 PDT 2013

I for one certainly enjoy and appreciate the information that Trevor provides. I would speculate that many of us don't have the time to track and monitor a lot of the space-related news. Besides, you won't ever hear about most of it on the major news and cable channels. For those that don't want to be bothered with Trevor's posts, I would suggest setting up the appropriate filters in their e-mail applications, or else just use the delete key.

73 de WB4GLJ
AMSAT# 3903