[amsat-bb] self-amagamating tape

WILLIAMS MICHAEL k9qho6762 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 16:54:27 PST 2013

MM0EQ said:

"Get proper rubber self-amalgamating tape, and do the job once and do it right."

I had to look up the definition of amalgamating before commenting on this.
That's Plymouth Bishop tape. You'll find it in the flea market at many hamfests at a good price. 

It is stretches to about  twice its length and wraps a connector under tension. It then amalgamates.

You must use a knife or razor blade to remove and no mess.

It you see it, get some. It's great.

More information about the AMSAT-BB mailing list