[amsat-bb] Re: AO-73 QSOs on the beacon?

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Fri Dec 6 02:23:54 PST 2013

Some weeks ago I saw Italian stations running vast amounts of power through
a transponder and causing the beacon to modulate heavily, can't remember
which satellite it was.

In fact these stations were running so much ERP that they took the entire
satellite out.

Simon Brown (G4ELI/HB9DRV)
http://v2.sdr-radio.com