[amsat-bb] Re: OH2AUE P3E transponder demo video

JoAnne Maenpaa k9jkm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 21:55:52 PDT 2012

> Newer technology and more advanced modes can be made available for
> experiment, either simultaneously, on (say) bands L, S, C, etc, and
> also on more accessible bands (U, V) by having the bird switch mode
> accordingly ... As far as meshed networks ...

Like these designs?

Proposed in 2003 -
Proposed in 2004 -
Proposed in 2006 -

Thing is ... everyone knows we've been looking for a suitable launch since
the dates of these papers. Other cool designs live in the Symposium
Proceedings for AMSAT-Eagle and the Phase IV GEO-Rideshare projects.

Some of the good old days are archived in the "Historical AMSAT-NA Symposium
Proceedings" -

73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm at amsat.org