[amsat-bb] Re: Who is using a IC-910 with Maspro Antennas?

Dimitry Borzenko dibor at iname.com
Wed Nov 21 08:06:02 PST 2012

Hello Jan.

Try "Desense" filter.
More info here - http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/articles/Mode-J/

Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org] On
Behalf Of PE0SAT | Amateur Radio
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:12 PM
To: Amsat bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Who is using a IC-910 with Maspro Antennas?

Hi,

Thanks for reading this message. I have exchanged my FT-847 for an
IC-910H and now when I try to
work VO-52 my UHF uplink signal interferes with the VHF downlink. Are
the any people out there that
experience the same with this combination?

I tried with and without pre-amp, RHCP and LHCP but the problems
doesn't go away :(

I do know that there can be problems when working FO-29 and a mode-j
filter can solve this, but I
never experiences this when working VO-52.

73 Jan PE0SAT

--
With regards PE0SAT
Internet web-page http://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/