[amsat-bb] OT: UHF Linear Amp source

Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE kevin at eaglecreekobservatory.org
Thu Nov 15 06:56:44 PST 2012

Good morning all and 73/

I know this is a bit off topic (maybe way off topic) but I'm sure that many
of you regularly use UHF.  I have been looking for a source of a UHF LINEAR
amplifier but they seem to be extremely difficult to find.  I can find
repeater amps and ATV amps (FM) but haven't been able to find any that
specify that they are linear.  I'm not looking for legal limit just
100-200watts.  Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin, WB5RUE
Grid-EL09vf
Eagle Creek Observatory
http://www.eaglecreekobservatory.org
I'd be unstoppable if it weren't for law enforcement and physics