[amsat-bb] Re: IRC's to be discontinued

Rick Tejera saguaroastro at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 20:43:43 PST 2012

Stefan,

My knowledge of the '30's comes from listening to my parents rant about how
tough they had it as kids. That being said, I am on LotW and Eqsl (AG). Not
everyone is, and the bulk of those who are tend to be Dx. I send cards to
those Dx stations that have not confirmed by Eqsl or LOTW.

And I do like those pretty postcards with pictures of antennas.

To each his own.

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org