[amsat-bb] Satellite Group in Cuba

Hector Luis Martinez Sis hmartinez at ucf.edu.cu
Wed Mar 7 07:10:28 PST 2012

We are pleased to inform that:

The Cuban Amateur Radio Federation (FRC) has created its first officially Satellite
Group in the history.

Raydel CM2ESP, CO7WT Pavel and I were working on the statutes and made the request to
the FRC headquarters.

The request was approved on March 3rd and its official name is Grupo de Radioaficionados
para Operaciones Satelitales (GROS).

Its principal mission is: promote the Amateur radio by Satellites in our country and
motivate the Hams to operate on Satellites.

Now, we are planning our first Meeting in Havana city.

Hector, CO6CBF

 Genius is one per cent inspiration,
 and ninety-nine per cent
               -- Thomas A. Edison

Consulte la Enciclopedia Colaborativa Cubana