[amsat-bb] Re: HAMSAT VO-52 Status

Bruce Robertson ve9qrp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:10:29 PST 2012

I think all of this discussion should be taken by ISRO and AMSAT-India
as an indication of how much we have appreciated using VO-52 in the
past years and therefore how its loss, for however short a time, has
been unsettling. I was just about to test a new rotatable antenna
against the familiar VO-52 beacon when the news came. When it returns,
I will be doubly thankful for this global resource provided by the
hams and government of India.

73, Bruce