[amsat-bb] Field Day

Hector, CO6CBF co6cbf at frcuba.co.cu
Fri Jun 22 15:24:50 PDT 2012

Hello All

I will be operating on the FD using my own call sign and "1E DX"

I plan to concentrate on the linear satellites and  I'll try to make my 1
QSO on AO-27, SO-50 and ISS digipeater.  I will be able also to operate on
FO-29 and SO-50 during the late night  and  early morning passes. I think
that It is a great opportunity to encourage the amateur radio by satellites
in my Radio Club, So I have invited a lot satellite enthusiasts to my home
to listen the satellite operation. It is my first Field Day on the linear
birds and I know that  it will be very fun as It is said that during Field
Day the transponders come alive like 20 meters on a weekend.

If someone want to try a Sat contact with me only drop me a private email
and I will be looking for you.

Hector, CO6CBF

Este mensaje ha sido enviado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece la Federacion de Radioaficionados de Cuba a sus miembros para respaldar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la organizacion y su politica informativa. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas.