[amsat-bb] Yaesu G-5500 voltages

Tom Gentry t.gentry at verizon.net
Mon Jul 30 20:24:37 PDT 2012

On 7/30/2012 2:00 PM, amsat-bb-request at amsat.org wrote:
> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Pete Norris, K1HZU"<k1hzu at yahoo.com>
> To:amsat-bb at amsat.org
> Subject: [amsat-bb] yaesu G-5500
>
> Does anybody have or know where I can find a voltage schedule for the Yaesu G-5500? I have the schematic but no voltages.
> Thanks, Pete, K1HZU

Hi Pete,

I don't have them written down but I can probably figure them out by
using a Japanese voltage chart [that's a working unit on which you
measure the voltages :) ]. I have repaired several of the boxes recently
and I am pretty familiar with the G-5500.  You can email your questions
to K5VOU at amsat.org or we can do a video call on Skype if you like.

73,

Tom K5VOU