[amsat-bb] Re: 2O12W on FO-29

K5OE k5oe at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 13:30:07 PDT 2012

John, et al,
For those able to reach the UK on FM LEOs, I will be in UK in mid-August (family holiday), and able to operate the FM sats from the IO81/82 grid boundary.  I may also be able to make a trek over to IO71/72 (less common, I bellieve) one day.  I'll be using call M0GOE.  I'll post closer to the time when I know my schedule.

73,
Jerry, K5OE