[amsat-bb] Re: MiR - Yubileiny 2 - RS-40 - launched yesterday

PE0SAT | Amateur Radio pe0sat at vgnet.nl
Sun Jul 29 04:22:44 PDT 2012

On 29-07-2012 12:49, Trevor . wrote:

Hi Trevor,

> MiR also known as Yubileiny 2 or RS-40 was built by students and
> research staff of the Siberian State Aerospace University.
>
> PE0SAT reports the downlink is 435.365 MHz
> http://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/tag/yubileiny-2/

Also thanks to the Amsat-DL mailinglist and specially Maik Hermenau
(http://www.satellitenwelt.de/).

At the moment signals are only heard when the satellite is in range of
its groundstation.

During the pass of 29-juli-2012 10:24 UTC I heard signals on the
following frequenties,
435.265.000 MHz FM and 435.365.000 MHz FM. The signals sounded like
Doka-B.

> 73 Trevor M5AKA

73 Jan PE0SAT

--