[amsat-bb] Re: Just heard ISS in QSO with school

John Spasojevich johnag9d at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:01:00 PDT 2012

You can always find the latest information regarding ARISS School contacts
at:

http://ariss.rac.ca/

Click on "enter the site" and then scroll down about 1/4 of the way and
you'll see the upcoming contacts.
You can also check the ARISS Facebook page.  In addition most of the
telebridge ARISS contacts are carried on the AMSAT Echolink Conference,
JK1ZRW Echolink Conference and IRLP node 9010 and if you send me your email
address I can add you to the telebridge contact notification list.

73,
John - AG9D
ARISS Volunteer Technical Mentor
ARISS Audio Distribution