[amsat-bb] Re: AO-07 a bit strange

B J va6bmj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:42:56 PDT 2012

There have been Mode B passes here during which I couldn't hear myself
at all, even if the elevation was well above the horizon and there
wasn't much local RFI.  During the pass that just finished, I could
barely hear my downlink even with the satellite nearly overhead at
TCA.  The signal was weak and crackly.

I plan on trying a VO-52 pass later this morning to see if perhaps
there's a problem with my station, such as a cable fault.

73s

Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL