[amsat-bb] Using less mobile bandwidth in replies.

Tom Gentry t.gentry at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 15:46:53 PDT 2012

This BBS is a joy to read and in general has great deportment (that's
what teachers call behaviour) and very few flame incidents.  However I
have a suggestion to reduce congestion, at least on my mobile devices.
Before you click on reply to answer someones email, highlight the text
you are actually replying to and not the entire message with footers
warnings etc.  Then when you click reply, only the pertinent part shows
up in your reply.  Type your reply and then hit send.  It is a really
fast way to cut down on the number of characters that need to be processed.

73,

Tom K5VOU