[amsat-bb] AMSAT Journal correction

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 23 19:50:50 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I must make a correction to the Symposium news article in the latest AMSAT Journal. On page 27, I am credited for the donation of a FunCube Dongle as a prize. This is not the case. The Dongle was generously provided by Howard Long, G6LVB. As I recall I merely did the asking, and all credit for the prize should rest with Howard. I just wanted to make sure ample credit was applied where amply due. My apologies for the confusion.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS If you don't have a FunCube Dongle, go get one now!