[amsat-bb] Re: FO-29

Lawn, Richard RLawn at uarts.edu
Sun Jul 22 12:37:08 PDT 2012

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found my problem was rain on my homebrewed double moxon. I haven't had time to take it down and see if I can repair it as it worked quite well.  but I just bought an m2 eggbeater for 70 cm that should be much more reliable at the vacation qth. Things had been working fine with a few contacts on the home brew antenna until the rains came.
73
Rick
W2JAZ

Sent from my iPad