[amsat-bb] Yaesu Rotator Repair Services in VK

Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC) 9w2qc at 9w2qc.net
Thu Jul 19 17:40:44 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I have two units of stuck Yaesu rotators (G-5500 azimuth unit and
G-2800) that I use for satellite and terrestrial communications and
have been finding it difficult to locate repair services around this
region.

As I will be heading to Sydney, Australia next month, I wonder if
there are such repair services available.  If anyone has any info,
kindly drop me an e-mail off the list.

Sorry for the bandwidth and appreciate any help or pointers given.

Thank you.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9M2CQC, WQ2C