[amsat-bb] Teachers Institute July 24 at W1AW

Mark Spencer wa8sme at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 10:51:16 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for your support of the teachers institutes in Sacramento and Dayton
last week.  Next week is my turn in Newington.  For those wanting a contact
with W1AW, I will be testing my portable set up for the TI on Sunday July 22
during the 1741Z pass of AO27 in the League parking lot with call W1AW.
After the contact, if you would like a card, send me an e-mail to my address
below and I'll take care of it.  I'd appreciate it if you could give us some
demonstration contacts on Tuesday July 24 during the 1824Z pass of AO27.
The TI curriculum is packed full of activities, therefore I can only spare
that time for the satellite demonstrations.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Spencer, WA8SME

Education and Technology Program Director

ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioTM

43 Pinelock Dr.

Gales Ferry, CT 06335

860-381-5335

860-460-1139 (cell)