[amsat-bb] Re: aprs iss freq: is there anyone out there? UHF works!

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 10 14:37:35 PDT 2012

It's been a long time since I tried, but if I remember correctly
something in AGW fouled up a different TNC program I had for 9k6 work.
It was frustrating.

I'm sort of looking for a standalone gateway program, without all the
other stuff to confuse things. It'd be nice to keep it as small as
possible, to run on older hardware or something like an Atom netbook
with XP. Anything like that out there?

73, Drew KO4MA