[amsat-bb] Re: aprs iss freq: is there anyone out there? UHF works!

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Tue Jul 10 14:32:11 PDT 2012

Drew, I set up my (part-time) SatGate using UI-View32 and AGW Packet Engine.  It
was surprisingly easy to get it going.  I think the only real problem I ran into
was that the link for updating the APRS servers list was dead, but I Googled &
found a working link, and manually updated the list.

George, KA3HSW