[amsat-bb] Re: aprs iss freq: is there anyone out there?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jul 10 12:12:09 PDT 2012

Unfortunately, 70cm UHF doesn't lend itself to unattended SatGate
operations like 2m VHF does.  I tried catching the ISS on UHF and only
managed to hear, but not decode, one packet burst.  I can't imagine
anything short of a full satellite station with automatic
azimuth/elevation control would capture many packets right now.