[amsat-bb] West Teachers Institute Satellite Activity

Mark Spencer wa8sme at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 05:05:07 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

This week we will be having the TI2 Space in Dayton, OH, and a basic TI in
Sacramento, CA.  I hope you will be able to give some contacts to the folks
in Dayton all week (Monday through Thursday), be patient, I believe all the
teachers will be satellite novices.

For those on the left coast, could you give a listen for Tommy N5DUX,
probably on Tuesday afternoon?  That is the time slot when the introduction
to satellites is given to the new teachers during the basic TI.

Thanks for your support.my turn is coming up in a few weeks at HQ, to be
announced later.

Mark

Mark Spencer, WA8SME

Education and Technology Program Director

ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioTM

43 Pinelock Dr.

Gales Ferry, CT 06335

860-381-5335

860-460-1139 (cell)