[amsat-bb] One more day - AMSAT 2012 Field Day Submissions

Bruce kk5do at arrl.net
Sun Jul 8 06:45:00 PDT 2012

There is only one more day to get your AMSAT 2012 Field Day submission
sheets in. Monday, July 9, 2012 at 23:59PM Central Time is the deadline.

I have only received 12 submissions thus far. I acknowledge when I
receive a submission, if you sent one and I did not email you back,
please send it again. All 12 are scored and in my spread sheet. So far,
*^%$#@ is number 1, ^%^&** is number 2 and &^$#@ is number 3. Looks like
those calls were scrambled in the email somehow.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Also live streaming MP3 at http://www.amsatnet.com
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

http://www.arrl.org

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat