[amsat-bb] EL60 and EL61

Omar Alvarez xe1aom at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 22:14:41 PDT 2012

Hello my friends

From july  13th to 17th I will be on vacations from EL61 and EL60.

If the recreations activities with the family (my wife XE1BMG and my 7 and 9 years old childrens) give me a break, I will glad to activate  those grids with my QRP station (FT-60R and Arrow II)

If some of you are interested, please sent me an email to make a list.

Remember that sometimes AO-27 is a zoo, so I will answer only with your callsing and my grid locator.

I will try to do my best.

My direct email: omarac at gmail.com

Omar
XE1AO
DK89df

P.D. I will post some scheldures by tweeter: XE1AO, so please help me to redistribute the information.

M.C. Omar Alvarez Cárdenas
Facultad de Telematica, U de C
316 1075
xe1aom at ucol.mx