[amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT net

JoAnne Maenpaa k9jkm at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 17:52:48 PDT 2012

Hi Jimmy,

The Houston AMSAT net is the feature of Tuesday evenings. They are still
active.

You can check into the Houston net simply by logging into Echolink and
joining the AMSAT node 101377 on your computer ... just like on your
Saturday AMSAT net. You'll be able to copy all of the 2M repeater traffic
out of Houston via your computer's soundcard.

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm at amsat.org
Editor, AMSAT News Service