[amsat-bb] ZAGG Sparq2 - 6AH Portable Power

Clint Bradford clintbradford at mac.com
Sat Jul 7 11:52:41 PDT 2012

I am a real fan of the ZAGG Sparq 2 portable power supply. 6,000 mAH - that's right:
SIX AMPS of portable power to charge/run just about ANY of your USB-charged devices.

Well - Invisible Shield is running a promo right now: 50% OFF. FREE shipping.

That's just $49.95 for the unit.

Use my links to purchase, and $5 of each sale will be donated to either the AMSAT-NA,
the ARRL, or The Rotary Foundation (your choice).

Go to my e-store at ...

... for details.

Clint K6LCS

NOTE: This is a BLATANT COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT. I will make a couple bucks
off of each sale ... but, then, I give most of it away to one of those worthwhile organizations.
Oh, well. Can't say I am TOO business savvy ...