[amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 Pass 2023 UTC

Rick Tejera saguaroastro at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 17:46:09 PDT 2012

Seems to me you are the better op. Sounds like you were doing everything right. It was the other station who needs a refresher on unidentified transmissions. Lady I heard they were illegal.

Fortunately, the elmers far out number the jerks.

Enjoy the birds. It's a great part if the hobby.

73

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews