[amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 Pass 2023 UTC

Stefan Wagener wageners at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:23:26 PDT 2012

Hi Joe,

You just keep it up! If you hear yourself on the Sat you are doing fine. I
would even go a step further and say play with the Sat. Reduce your power
and see what happens. Change your doppler settings and see how your signal
drifts. Learn as much as possible and most of all have fun and yes if you
have questions, just ship me an email. Been around for while. If somebody
has a concern or problem and they don't have the simple courtesy to contact
you in person via email or phone call, just plainly ignore it. You are a
licensed ham radio operator and you should be proud of discovering new
aspects of the hobby. Keep it up!

73, Stefan VE4NSA