[amsat-bb] Re: Nova and Sat-PC32 on Windows 7

Erich Eichmann erich.eichmann at t-online.de
Wed Jul 4 21:04:08 PDT 2012

Jim,
SatPC32 installs on Vista and Windows 7, 32- and 64-bit and it can be
installed into the default  folder "C:\Program Files\SatPC32".

There is a link
"Read this before you download one of the files, please"
on my website www.dk1tb.de , English page "Downloads" with instructions
about how to install the program:

"Download satpcsetup.ZIP, store and unpack the file into the temporary
folder.
IMPORTANT: Under Vista and Windows 7 right click on the filename ("setup")
and from the menu that opens choose "Run as administrator".

Then follow all suggestions of the program. It will install SatPC32 into the

      'C:\Program Files\SatPC32' folder."

Even if you are the administrator proceed as described.

73s, Erich