[amsat-bb] Re: Nova and Sat-PC32 on Windows 7

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Wed Jul 4 13:31:18 PDT 2012

Do NOT accept the default installation directory of C:\Program Files!  Win7
is very finicky about allowing programs in that folder to have write access.
Create a dedicated folder in the root directory such as C:\Satellite
Programs, and install to that folder.  SatPC32 is working just fine on my
Win7 netbook, installed to such a folder.

George, KA3HSW