[amsat-bb] tilt over tripod

Bob- W7LRD w7lrd at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 12:26:10 PDT 2012

I am installing a different tripod for my satellite antennas.  25 feet tall with 5 feet between   the legs at the base.  It will be set up to be tipped over for antenna access.  Does anyone have any experience with a similar system?  I have a few ideas already from my elmer J oe-K0VTY.  You can neve r have too much information.  I have a welder, concrete mixer and strong grandsons for moving things around.  Pictures available upon request.  Any ideas are appreciated.

73 Bob W7LRD

CN87