[amsat-bb] Re: Stupid. Question

John / NS1Z ns1zjohn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:28:16 PDT 2012

Preset your rotor control to North, either 0 or 360. Mount rotor on the
tower, mast etc. It makes no difference where the rotor is physically
pointing. Mount antenna onto rotor and position it pointing north. The only
thing to worry about is the drip loop position of your feedline. It should
not bind as you rotate from north to south.

It's harder to describe than it is to do...