[amsat-bb] Re: U-110 Rotor Setup

Greg Dolkas ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:27:28 PDT 2012

I'm pretty sure this isn't the article you were thinking of, but I made my
own Az/El rotor from a U-110 and a regular Ham-type rotor, with a Basic
Stamp-based controller.  Has both manual and automatic modes.  See the
pictures and links to the design documentation at the top of:

http://home.wavecable.com/~ko6th

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH