[amsat-bb] DE K2E Original 13 colonies

Jeff KB2M kb2m at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 15:49:43 PDT 2012

Sorry I didn't make my DE K2E 13 colonies' sked earlier today. I had an
audio out failure with my TS-B2000. We worked a VO-52 pass this morning with
Elizabeth kb3wsw/K2M and had no problems. When we tried to work the pass' in
DE we had no normal audio output from the Kenwood with the external speaker
or headphones. Odd thing is that the HF side of the radio's audio remained
normal. I tried pre amp in or out ATT was off, everything stupid seemed to
be in order. We will be home here in NJ working as K2I, and might be able to
try and work some DE passes on Wednesday on the way back to PA. The B2000 is
going on the bench tomorrow AM, we shall see...

73 Jeff kb2m