[amsat-bb] U-110 Rotor Setup

Joel Black w4jbb at charter.net
Mon Jul 2 15:09:38 PDT 2012

I am looking for an old article regarding the use of two U-110 rotors
for satellite operations.

I have gone through all my old references and cannot find what I'm
looking for.

Basically, it was a setup using two U-110's (or it could have been two
U-100's).  The homemade controller used either toggle or rocker switches
and had a digital readout of AZ/EL using DVOM's.  As far as I remember,
it was all manual.  I remember seeing this in the back of some
publication, but I cannot find it.

Does anyone have any inkling of and idea what I'm talking about?

73,
Joel - W4JBB