[amsat-bb] You remember KC9ROI braving the cold

Bruce kk5do at arrl.net
Tue Jan 17 17:26:43 PST 2012

If you remember a few weeks ago KC9ROI braving the cold to work ARISSat-1.

I thought that was pretty neat and I had to get a Satellite
Communicators Club Certificate to him and what better way than at one of
their club meetings. I sent the certificate out the next day for a
meeting they had Saturday, Jan 14. They framed the certificate and
presented it to him. Here is a picture on their website.

You never know where that spark of enthusiasm is, this might just be it.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Also live streaming MP3 at http://www.amsatnet.com
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat